An ever increasing workload has created an excellent opportunity for highly motivated, passionate and talented people to join our practice based in Bournemouth, Dorset.
We currently have two available positions within the practice.
Part II Architectural Assistant:
To work as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant with us, the candidate must:
- Be qualified to post-degree level in Architecture
- Will be able to demonstrate a keen interest and passion for architectural design which will be supported by a portfolio of work
- Ideally, will have a strong working knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop & Sketch Up
- Will have a good understanding of dealing with Planning Applications from RIBA stages 1-3 and have experience of dealing with UK Building Regulations.
- Will possess design flair and have excellent communication skills
- We are looking for someone that is friendly but also hard working and focused. The candidate should be happy to work both as part of a team but also motivated to work independently where needed.
Benefits for the successful candidate include:
- A competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Paid holiday
- Health Care Scheme
- Training and professional mentoring
If you would like to join our team, please send a covering letter, CV and portfolio by email to firstname.lastname@example.org